VoodooPad 5.3 features the following changes:
- Fix several issues with Dropbox integration. Dropbox synchronization is more reliable now, and is up to 4x faster than in previous versions.
- Fix an issue where very large documents (1 GB or more) may take an unreasonably long time to upgrade.
- Fix an issue where HTTPS links do not work if the document contains a page or alias named "HTTPS".
- Fix an issue where page links that contain non-ASCII characters may not work properly on iOS.
- Fix an issue on iOS where new pages did not respect the default page type.
- Fix an issue where the Sync Conflict dialog did not respond to input.
- Fix an issue where the Record Audio dialog did not respond to input.
- Fix an issue where Command-L no longer brought up the Decrypt Page dialog.
- Fix an issue where drag and dropping images into Markdown pages while holding down the Option key produces invalid Markdown.
- Fix an issue where the "Disable Automatic Linking" preference is not respected when editing pages.
- Fix a crash that could occur when determining the Page Word Count.
- Fix a crash that could occur when opening documents with pages that contain anchors.
VoodooPad 5.3 is a free update for all VoodooPad 5 customers.